Gluten Free Utah

Gluten Free!

Do you need help starting out with your gluten free diet/lifestyle? I am here to help you. Being diagnosed with Celiac disease is overwhelming and can be very confusing. As my mom would say, "people don't like change." SO, what you have known all your life and the ease of just buying whatever and eating whatever is GONE! Welcome to gluten free living!

It's not bad once you know where to look for gluten free items and ingredients. Trust me, you will feel better and it WILL get easier. So please read through this blog and please feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Thanks and Happy Gluten Free Living!





Monday, December 2, 2013

BraziBites

Image
New BraziBites
I was fortunate enough to have Brazibites send me some samples to try. I will tell you, these things are the so delicious. We tried jalapeno, cheddar and bacon. The jalapeno captured the authentic taste of the pepper without it being too spicy, the bacon is just yummy and not too overwhelming with bacon flavor, and again cheddar has just the perfect balance of savory bread and cheesy goodness. The centers are gooey and warm, and in my opinion, pairs best with butter:) Gluten free goodness. Treat yourself, it's worth it. These wonderful rolls are sold now at all Sprouts Markets in CA, CO, NV, NM, OK, TX, and UT!

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment